Tuesday, July 20, 2010

~*Exciting News!*~

I am so excited and full of humbleness before the Lord at His wondrous works! I am officially courting the young man God has so graciously and providentially brought into my life...Cody!

What a loving and faithful God we serve!

Rejoicing along with Cody and both our families,

~*Bethany*~

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Psalm 37:4~7
Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.












Our first "official" courtship picture and evening together as a courting couple!
We went out on a beautiful lake with family and friends. What a wonderful time we all had together!















































The Iowa farmland and countryside.

3 comments:

Allie Dean said...

O, I am so incredibly happy for you two! Looking forward to more updates on this * special * subject!!

Cody lives in a pretty state :)

The Pennington Point said...

Congratulations to you both. Our family is so excited for you. Mrs. P~

The Millers said...

hi Bethany,

I don't know if you remember me, I met you in Colorado last march. Anyways, congratulations on your exciting news. and hey, I might be biased but I have to say, there is no better life than on a farm! hope you find much happiness in the future... ;)
Therese